Monday, July 26, 2010

Main Convent's Installation Day


Went to MC's installation day yest. It was okayy, enjoyed those performances, it was entertaining.

Planned to meet at Parade earlier. So I met Kenny and everyone gathered at Parade's bowling at 1.45. Kent, Khai Jiax, Kenny, Christopher and Willie.*I asked them to gather at 1 but I was the last person to come. haha* played 2 sets, I won the first set by 99 and Kent got 97, woo~ others... blahhh. hahaha. played half of the set in the 2nd set cause we were actually late for the Installation day.

Peiqi asked me to buy the Kaya balls *kayang balls in Cantonese says Kenny* and rushed to MC wid Kenny and Khai Jiax, Chris and Willie left us earlier cause they were in the first performance.




Peiqi gave me this! Thanks nenek :D the taste is sweet, really sweet but yeah NICE ;)




*random* it shows there /// hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment